When you need superior charge control power, look no further than the The Midas 40A MPPT charge controller. Out of the box you'll notice it's made with the highest quality materials and built to last. Intuitive and easy to use, just plug and play and the controller will manage the rest.
The Midas 40A is a negative ground controller, this ensures compatibility with any negative ground system, which is the standard and most conventional way of grounding. Auto identifies 12V/24V DC system voltage. Compatible with various deep cycle battery options: sealed, gel, flooded and lithium-ion. LiFePO4 multiple load control method.
- This negative ground controller featuring advanced MPPT technology with high tracking efficiency of up to 99.5% and peak conversion efficiency of 98% maximizes the energy from solar panels to charge your system. Includes Temperature Sensor and Automatic Temperature Compensation.
- Very user friendly. Auto identifies 12V/24V DC system voltage. Compatible with various deep cycle battery options: sealed, gel, flooded and lithium-ion. LiFePO4 multiple load control method.
- Built-in MPPT charge controller protection against reverse polarity, overcharging, over-discharging, overload, short-circuiting, and reverse current.
- This charge controller, with backlight LCD screen and die-cast aluminum design is optimized for a long battery life and improved system performance and includes 4-Stage battery charging (bulk, boost, float, and equalization) and temperature compensation
- 1 x Midas 40A Solar Charge Controller
- 1 x Temperature Sensor
- 1 x User Manual
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (626) 838-5511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.