The ACOPOWER 200W Monocrystalline Lightweight Portable Solar Panel Kit is lightweight, portable and comes with a pre-installed charge controller. The included charge controller protects battery against unsafe electrical conditions and must be used to charge 12V batteries. To charge solar generators with a built-in charge controller, simply use the MC4 cables provided and plug them into the cables that came with your power station to charge. A 12V battery and solar generator can be charged at the same time. Has a built in kickstand for easy set up and when stored, folds up to protect it from damage.
200W Portable Solar Panel
- Compact Design and portable: weighs 20.9lbs and has a folded size of 31.5 x 27 x 2 inches.
- Ideal output: 960 Watt hours per day (depends on sunlight availability)
- Monocrystalline panel for maximum charge output.
- Waterproof, compact and lightweight.
- Pre-installed stand allows for easy and quick set-up. MC-4 connectors or Anderson plug allow easy installation to RV / camper / trailer battery unit. For pre-wired RV's or campers.
- Compatible with 8 different types of batteries - Lithium-ion, LiFePO4, LTO, Gel, AGM, Flooded, Crystal and Calcium.
20A LCD Charge Controller
- Waterproof design, suitable for indoor, outdoor, camping, boats, and RV use.
- 20 amps 12V/24V auto continuous charging capacity, enables use of up to 12V/360watts and 24V/720watts.
- Negative Ground Design
- Large LCD display - Shows volts, amps, amp hours and battery presets.
- 1 x 200W Portable Solar Panel
- 1 x 20A LCD Charge Controller
- 1 x User Manual
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (626) 838-5511 or email email@example.com.
|ACOPOWER 200W Foldable Solar Panel|
|Module Type: 2×100W||Maximum Power: 200W|
|Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 23.4V||Maximum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 19.8V|
|Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 11.56A||Maximum Operating Current (Imp): 10.1A|
|Folded size: 31.5x27x2 in / 800×685×50mm||Unfolded size:|
|Weight: 20.9 lbs / 9.5kg|
|20A Solar Charge Controller|
|Nominal Voltage: 12V/24V DC||Rated Charge Current: 20A|
|Max. PV Input Voltage: 50V||Grounding: Common Negative|
|Battery Start Charging Voltage: 3V||Temperature Compensation Coefficient: -24mV/°C|
|Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F||Storage Temperature: -40°F to 185°F|
|Terminals: Up to 10 AWG||Enclosure: IP65|
|Dimensions: 5.59x 3.7x 1.06 inches||Weight: 1.1 lbs|
|Panels: The solar panel itself comes with an 18-months workmanship warranty and a 25-year 85% output warranty.|
|Accessories: 1-year material warranty|