ACOPOWER 10W 24V 0.28Amp Trickle Solar Charger, Solar Charger for Boat Battery 24v, Trolling Motor Battery Charger, Travel Trailer Boats、RV & Marine Solar Panel
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (626) 838-5511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Low-profile & Skinny design.The 10W 24V Solar Battery Charger is widely Used on Marine, Trolling Motor, RVS, Cars, Boats.Best solar battery charger
- Sturdy, aluminum backplane bendable panels can crack the fragile solar cells. Easy to install with no prior solar experience. An unbreakable plastic film surface with semi-flexible backing makes these panels ideal for mounting on flat or gently curved surfaces.
- 10W Monocrystalline cells have the industry's highest conversion efficiency, providing maximum power while taking up less space. Charge your 24V battery
- Self Regulating-No Experience Plug & Play Design; Each solar panel has 4 mounting holes for easy mounting. Outdoor rated power cable that connects directly to your battery through the factory installed fused cigarette lighter plug. Power cable is 10 feet long. Come with 1pc 10w 24v solar panel with fused SAE Output Plug, Lighter Plus Adapter, Auto Battery Clip Adapter. Trickle Charger for 24V Trolling Motors.
- 1 x 24V 10W Solar Panel
- 1 x Cigarette Lighter Charging Cable
- 1 x Alligator Clip Battery Charging Cable
- 1 x User Manual
|Peak Power (Pmax): 10W||Open circuit voltage (Voc): 43.2V|
|Optimum power voltage (Vmp): 36V||Short Circuit current (Isc): 0.32A|
|Optimum operating current (Imp): 0.28A||Enclosure: IP67|
|Dimension: 12.8x11.8x0.31 in / 325x300x8mm||Weight: 2.5lbs / 1.08kg|
|Panels: The solar panel itself comes with a 5-year workmanship warranty and a 20-year 85% output warranty.|
|Accessories: 1-year material warranty|
Shipping & Returns
We hope you have enjoyed your online shopping experience with ACOPower. Please read below for more information about our shipping and return policies.
For Continental U.S. Orders:
ACOPower offers free shipping for many of our products with UPS Ground, Fedex Ground, USPS First Class or Priority according to size, weight and delivery address. Any items that qualify for free shipping will be identified on the product listing page. Before shipping, the order processing time will take between 1-3 business days.
Usually, the USA Ship From address zip codes are Walnut CA 91789 or Chino CA 91710. Depending on your order, your purchase may arrive in multiple packages from different locations.
If any special requirements on shipping, please contact us:
ATT/Re: SHIPPING to email@example.com with your order ID and shipping address.
ACOPower offers a variety of shipping services as listed below besides free ground shipping:
- 2-day or 1-day shipping. Extra shipping charge would be applied. Please note that not all items are eligible for Two Day or One Day shipping due to size, weight, hazardous materials, and delivery address. Expedited orders cannot be sent to PO Boxes.
- Signature confirmation. Your order can add the signature confirmation for the shipping. Extra shipping charge would be applied.
- Expedite Processing. As soon as you place an order, inform ACOPower team for the expedition requirement. Processing times are based on business days (Monday to Friday) excluding Holidays and weekends.
- Pick-up: If you are in the area and would like to pick up your order from our warehouse, please call us to confirm.
- Freight: Orders larger than 150lbs could be shipped by freight. Talk with sales rep. for discount and shipping fee. Please note that return orders by freight will have the shipping charge for delivery and return transportation.
Some other conditions:
Shipments cannot be rerouted once a package has been shipped.
Any orders in need of replacements due to shipping errors or damages in shipment will be sent out via ground shipping. Replacement orders cannot be expedited.
We understand that often professional installation is desired. However, we strongly suggest that you wait until you have received and verified the condition of your order before scheduling any work to commence with your new ACOPower products. While we strive to provide the best quality products and expect a high level of service from our third-party carriers, we recognize that at times a product or particular delivery method does not meet our standards or quoted delivery date. Due to unforeseen issues potentially occurring, we strongly suggest that you wait until you receive and verify your products as we cannot be held responsible for delays in scheduled work.
ALL SHIPMENT SHOULD BE INSPECTED AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY. DAMAGED PACKAGES SHOULD BE REFUSED. If you notice any damage, you should note it on the freight bill when signing for delivery. If your product is defective or sustains damage during shipping, please contact us at support@ACOPower.com right away. Remember to keep all the original packaging for any items that need to be returned. The returns need to be authorized by our customer service department prior to being processed.
If delivered by Truck Freight, please contact the freight carrier at the phone number on the carrier’s bill. After contacting the carrier, please call ACOPower.com Customer Service at (626) 575-7722 for further assistance with the damaged shipment. Please note, signing for your delivery without noting any damages or inability to inspect the delivery on the relevant paperwork legally states that you have received your freight in good condition and ACOPower.com cannot be held liable for any damages, missing pieces, etc. that may be incurred as a result of this decision. Leaving a note or instructions for the driver is considered to be the same as signing for your products in good condition. If you authorize the freight company to leave freight without a signature, ACOPower.com cannot be held liable for any damages, missing pieces, etc. that may be incurred as a result of this decision. If you choose to sign for a visibly damaged please note on the relevant paperwork that you are signing for a damaged package; however, ACOPower.com cannot be held liable for any damages or missing pieces for accepted via signature delivery.
Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
Yes, ACOPower can ship to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico via USPS for small parcels and UPS 2nd Day for larger packages, but there is typically a surcharge.
Depending on where you’re located, ACOPower may be able to ship a purchase internationally. Please e-mail us your address and inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can check the rate and service area to confirm if shipment is possible. International orders may take 5-20 business days for shipping.
At ACOPower, we would like to ensure that your shopping experience is unsurpassed, even for a return. We realize that for whatever reason, you may decide to return your purchase.
Please return it as following:
Ship to: ACOPower - return
Address: 4120 Valley Blvd, Walnut, CA 91789
With the return parcel, please attach: Your order ID and reason for return as well as MRA # if applicable.
ACOPOWER would process the refund according to our warranty policy in 5 business after receiving.
For new, undamaged, and unmodified products, ACOPower offers a 30-day refund policy.
Products returned outside of 30 days require special authorization. Any return submitted for a refund will be subject to a 10% restocking fee and shipping costs.
In the case of product modification, ACOPower will not accept your return as it voids our warranty policy. If you send us a modified product for a refund, the product will be returned to you at your expense.
Please Note that ACOPower will waive the 10% restocking fee and pay the shipping costs of the returned item(s) for the following reasons: carrier damage, defective product, product inconsistent with advertisements, incorrect product, or for extra product you did not order. For any other reasons, customers are responsible for shipping and restocking fees.
At ACOPower, we value our customer relationships. Therefore, we offer you a brief explanation for our restocking fee. All customer return items must be inspected and tested by our Technical Support and Engineering departments for performance and continuity before they can be restocked for sale. This fee is not a simple handling fee, but an attempt to cover the labor costs involved with customer returns.
If there is any issue with your product, please contact our Tech Support at email@example.com or 1-626-575-7722. Our team will assist you in troubleshooting your product.
In the event a replacement is necessary, we would process the replacement according to our warranty policy. We will arrange for return shipping of the old part/item. Once the part/item has been received and inspected, we will ship the replacement part/item. If damage occurs due to improper handling during the setup or installation whether done professionally or by the customer, then the product is no longer eligible for replacement or refund.