ACOPOWER 40A MPPT Solar Charge Controller HY-MPPT40A+ Remote Meter MT-50 Solar Charge With LCD Display for Solar Battery Charging
• Advanced MPPT technology
• High tracking efficiency no less than 99.5%
• Peak conversion efficiency of 98%
• Ultra-fast tracking speed
• Accurately recognizing and tracking of multiple power point
• Multi-function LCD displays system information intuitively
• User programmable for battery types, load control etc.
• 3-Stage charge with PWM output
• Common positive grounding design
• RS485 port with industrial standard MODBUS open architecture
• Fully programmable function via PC software or remote meter
• PV reverse polarity protection
• PV short circuit protection
• PV over current alarm protection
• Battery overcharge protection
• Battery over discharge protection
• Battery reverse polarity protection
• Load short circuit protection
• Load overload protection
• Overheating protection
· Automatic identify the controller, and display the type, model and relevant parameter data
·Large-screen multifunction LCD displays all the operational data and system working status in digital, graphic and textual forms
·With six navigation function keys, the operation is direct, convenient and rapid
·Real-time energy statistics recording
·Both data and data flowing on the same lead ,no need for external power
·Real-time monitoring and acoustic alarm of failure information of the controller
·Longer communication distance based on RS485
More powerful function Via MT50
·Diversified load control modes : manual, light ON/OFF, Light ON+ Timer, Time Control
·Battery type selection: Gel, sealed, flooded and USER type
·Energy display function
I have found this unit to very well made and it is much more efficient than the 450 dollar pwm controller it replaced. The included MT-50 monitor included is also very nice to have
Great low cost mppt type charge controller which is easy to setup and really does its job well
Really like this charge controller. The MPPT really makes sure the batteries are fully charged. I have 4 - 300 watt panels with this controller in a series/parallel setup with 79 volts going into the controller. It handles it no problem. I also like that it came with the remote monitor. I can place that in a more convenient location to monitor solar/Charger/battery conditions.
I tested and opened it up and YES, it is a real serious MPPT. I did a video on it but its too big of a file to put here on Amazon.
Hopefully you can find it by searching. Do a internet video search for: EPEVER EPSOLAR 4210A MPPT Solar Charge Controller OPENED UP! A very in depth video but too big in Mega bytes to put on here.
Possibly the link can get allowed [...] and you can see why you need to get one.
Don't forget the meter too.